Terms and conditions - Buy medication from an International pharmacy - No prescription internet pharmacy - Best online pharmacy
Affordable Medication For Everyone!
Terms and Conditions for this website and the pharmacies:
To purchase any of the products from the international pharmacies you must be over 20 years old.
Pharmacies will only ship products under the following terms and conditions, and all sales are final.
1. The owners of this website and the pharmacies accept no liability for the use of any products supplied, and the buyer agrees that they shall not re-sell the product and shall use them only under the guidance of a physician.
2. The buyer is responsible for determining and abiding by their country's importation regulations.
3. Prices are subject to changes according to international currency rates and price changes by distribution channels without further notice.
4. Availability of products is subject to change without further notice.
5. We and the pharmacies are not responsible for dispatch-delays caused by temporary delays in the delivery of the requested product/products from the manufacturer/supplier or by any other delays caused by third party. Nor are we and the pharmacies responsible for delivery delays caused by holidays or by the mail service in charge of the delivery.
6. In the event wrong products are received, the correct products will be reshipped. The incorrect products must be returned in an unopened, resalable condition.
7. Cancellations are not accepted after orders have been shipped.
8. If requesting a refund due to your package being held by the authorities a refund will be issued less the shipping costs and 20% dispensing fee.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Terms and Conditions